films with teens driving around the city at night and falling in love with each other to cool soundtracks would be great if they weren’t all so damn heterosexual where’s my fuckin mediocre lesbian indie movie with shitty rock music and and they fall in love and wear each other’s hoodies where the FUCK is my FUCKGjng
I think Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist is as close as you’re going to get to that
I was initially planning on being a casual fan, but then I thought, why not just let it consume my soul instead?
best fanfic tropes:
- 'i guess we'll have to share the bed'
- 'maybe we should pretend to date'
- 'oh no….look like we trapped in this closet together….'
- 'my room mate is kind of hot?????'
- I can’t go alone to my ex’s wedding
- Omg our car broke down in a snowstorm
- Hot single dad hires broke babysitter
- now there are zombies what will we do
- police AU
- Coffee shop AU
- ghost AU